Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Big changes at Crunchie Crafts.

Hi everyone,

Firstly I just wanted to say Hello.......  I am still here, but Crunchie Crafts has moved.

My new website is www.crunchiecrafts.co.uk


Yay, please hop over and take a look.

Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to email, text, ring or pm me, making sure I'm ok.

Huge thanks to everyone who has ordered, I hope you all enjoy the extras you get in your parcels.  It's only a small thank you, but I just wanted you to know I appreciate each and every one. 

Also thank you to all those who are joining in Sale-a-Bration. I hope you are enjoying your fantastic free goodies with every £45 order.

Excitingly, from today there are 4 new items you can get free, and they've definitely saved the best until last.  So beautiful.  

These are the new items.



I hope to speak to you all soon.

As always I would love to see your creations and look forward to creating fantastic thank yous for everyone who orders.  

Big hugs. 

6 comments:

  1. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Percetakan Jasa Fotocopy Murah Cetak Buku Murah wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sankey diagram is a very useful visualization to show the flow of data. I found your article very much helpful but the process of chart creation is bit complex and time consuming. ChartExpo provides you a better and easiest way to create the Sankey Diagram in no time without coding only on few clicks. Read more here : Sankey Diagram for Google Sheet

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x