Friday, October 03, 2014

Feeling good ......

about getting a free stamp set and hostess credits as well.  Stampin UP Uk can do that for you, with a little help from me too.

A fortnight ago my lovely ladies held a party at Polly's house.  We had a great birthday lunch as well. Happy Birthday again Rosie.  What a lovely day.

Anyway the girls made two gorgeous projects and had lots of fun playing with all the new products.

We have booked a further class to do Christmas fun stuff.  Cant wait.

Here's what we got up to:


Aren't these cute.

The ladies coloured the stamps with the Stamp N write markers and had great fun then punching out the flowers to create a 3d effect on their cards.

The punches are the Itty Bitty Accents punches and the stamp set is Pictogram Punches.  

The lovely russian dolls were coloured with the new Blendabilities and are from the Today and Everyday set.

The cards were made using our gorgeous crumb cake notelets.  So cute.

If you would like to be able to hold your own workshop please give me a call. 



STAMP STOCK AND SAVE ....... continues but only until the 6th October.  You've only got 3 full days left.  Don't miss out on these great offers.  


You can order online by clicking the following link:
shop now 



and don't forget our amazing joining offer worth £189.70.  Thats the total amount of products you could get for just £99.  

Its like being part of an exclusive club.  You don't have to do anything after if you don't wish.  Its no risk.  You pay £99 and get £130 of product of your choice delivered to your door.  And even better, for the next six months you get a pack of designer series pretty paper free. (Terms and conditions apply).


I know many of my customers and friends are considering this.  I have been doing Stampin Up UK for 18 months now and am completely committed to my team.  Its what I do.  And I love it.

So please get in contact and let me help you start your Stampin UP Uk journey.


or if you know you would like to join my team then follow this link



My team welcomes people from all over the UK, Germany, France and The Netherlands.

Looking forward to talking to you soon.

Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x