Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Crunchie Crafts meets a colour coach ......

Hi guys.  So Crunchie Crafts, local Stampin Up Uk! Independant demonstrator was stuck.

In Today's Post

-    Colour Coach

Colour Coach 

Are you ever stuck, surrounded by so much stuff and with so many colour ink pads to hand that you simply can't decide what to use?  

Yes, me too!  You know you want to craft, but simply can't make up your mind.  Well I've got the solution to this problem.

How....

The Colour Coach from Stampin Up Uk!  


This fantastic little swatch book contains every colour  Stampin Up Uk! Sell.  So that's 50 colour swatches.

How does it work.  

I randomly select a colour.  Quite often with my eyes averted so I can't influence the decision.  

On the back of each colour swatch are two sets of suggestions of matching colours.


These suggestions can firm the basis of your next project.

As you can see there are some lovely colour combinations.   

What would you make with these colours .......  I have some lovely ideas, and I am also borrowing a stamp set from a friend to try out before I buy.    

Which set .....  Oh sorry, the set is Six Sided Sampler.  It's a set of hexagon stamps with three lovely sentiments.  So it's not soft and flowing lines, doesn't seem pink and girlie, so wasn't something I dashed to buy.  Gutting really, as it also has a matching punch.  And I am now loving it, so guess what is on my must have list.  

I have made three cards with the set.  All using a set of 4 colours chosen with the colour coach.  

Check back on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to see my creations.

But for today, I'm off to my flower arranging course.  

Here's the arrangement I made at Eden last week


I'm loving my weekly excursion to flowers from paper.  What do you do instead of card making.  I'd love to know.  

Leave a comment with your blog address showing your other interests and I'll hop over and have a look.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x