Thursday, August 07, 2014

Hip Hip for thanks yous and so much more

Hi, 

Are you sometimes overwhelmed by the sheer volume of lovely products that Stampin Up! products?

 Do you sometimes flick through the catalogue in awe of what you see?

Do you sometimes need something that is really quick and easy?

Do you kids like to craft, and do you want to be able to craft with them?


YES
YES
YES

Ok, so I have the answer to all these conundrums.  

KITS

There are lots of lovely kits available but one of my personal favourites is the 

HIP HIP HOORAY KIT


Don't they look lovely.

Well I know lots of Mums that have purchased these over the last six months to make thank you cards, birthday cards and lovely notelets with their kids.

So just to show you how easy it is I got to work.

Following took me 30 minutes and I have lots of Thank you notes ready to go


Everything you need is in the bag


Card bases and matching envelopes - enough to do 20 cards


toppers, embelishments,


twine, paperclips and so much more


and an instruction sheet so you can get the most out of your kit, even if you are new to crafting.

Oh, and I nearly forgot - there are three stamps and a clear stamp block and a matching ink pad.

So really you have everything you need.  You don't need glue at all.  Everything is in the bag.

I have made 10 of the 20 cards and I have saved the rest of the kit to show you how to turn it into something else entirely.






And at 17.95 its an absolute bargain.  You get to have fun with the kids, they get to have fun and craft with you and you get a great set of cards costing you less than 90p each.  Amazing value ....... and your friends and family are sure to be impressed when they receive a gorgeous handmade card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x