Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Workshop for my SIL .......... #a beautiful bunch

and they were truly a beautiful bunch to spend a fantastic evening with.

There were lots of fun and giggles and much competitiveness.  But it was great to see a group of friends enjoying themselves so much.

It was a great workshop with lots of spot prizes along the way, and a quick demo from me.  Unfortunately I gave my SIL the card and forgot to photograph it.  (Silly me!!)

I demonstrated the reflection technique that you can find in this post ...........  TRAVELLER

For the make and take that everyone got to do this was my basic design ....



For the card I have used the gorgeous Beautiful Bunch Stamp set.  Inked it in Lost Lagoon
and created my own background on the card base.

Next I punched out a tag, using the tag topper punches, then inked the edges and stamped the sentiment (from the Something to say Stamp Set).

Added the ribbon and popped on the card.

Finally I stamped two more flowers, one on very vanilla card stock and one on lost lagoon.

Punched them out using the coordinating punch and popped on with stamping dimensionals.


Here's the card from the side.

Below are the cards the 6 girls made ..... what do you think?


 a side view of the set below



I just love the fact that they bounced ideas around and each created something truly unique.

The colours used were from the new In Colour range.

If you would like to get crafty and have your own in-house workshop please give me a call.  

All these products can be found in my online shop, or you can order direct from me.



shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x