Friday, July 04, 2014

Good morning and hello 2014/15



Hi everyone.  Wow. What a week.  Since Tuesday it has been so busy here.


I'd love to say with just crafting loveliness, but that wouldn't be true.  My family and I have been spending lots of lovely time together and getting out and about in the evenings.

Picnics in the woods, chips by the sea, and walks in the fields to name just a few. It's been a great week, and now there's the weekend to look forward to.

new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue


So, has everyone got their copy go the new 2014/15 catalogue?


I've had mine for about two weeks, and I just love it's awesome layout.  It's got so many fab ideas and layouts for you to CASE.  It's just wonderful and so exciting.





I've fallen in love all over again, with some old products, discovered and am beginning to adore new ones.  And am needing and wanting, and must having lots of great stamps and dies.........  And who I am kidding.........  I need everything, so I can make lots of loveliness to post on my blog.  So what's a girl to do.

This could be a huge problem, not only for me but for my bank balance ........



Well, I've been thinking about that, because it know that's not a problem which I am alone in facing.




So I think I have a solution to our problems.

Let's buy a little each month.  That way:-


  • we know exactly what we're going to be spending and can budget for it.
  • We can decide monthly what out biggest need is for that month
  • we can build our craft stash bit by bit without hurting our bank manager!  Lol

Ok. So that's the solution to the problem .......  Where do we find it.


Well right here of course.  I am once again opening the doors on my new craft clubs.

The Hostess Club

This is a 10 month Club.  Each month you spend a minimum of £15.  There are 10 in each club.  Each of you gets to be hostess on one of the months and you get an extra £25 to spend for free on that month.  

Stampers 6



This is a 6 month club, with 6 participants.  Each month your minimum spend is £25.  Again over the 6 month time frame, each of the six of you is hostess and gets the extra £25 to spend for free.



And lastly is the colour clubs.

Do you want all the new In colours?  Yes. Then there is a solution to that to.......  And I will tell you more about that tomorrow.



Do you want to collect all the colour ink pads.  Yes, then again I can help with that.

If you have a problem with your crafting spending.......

Then I do have the solution.


For more information about these clubs, please pop over to the Virtual Hostess Clubs page and have a look.

If you would like to join one of these clubs - They will be starting on the 1st August 2014 then please let me know either by email:  craftybirdlisa@gmail.com   or telephone  07823 883769



shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x