Saturday, May 10, 2014

Would you like a way .........

to earn free products for you to craft with?

Would you like to meet new people?

Would you like a new way to share your passion for crafting?

Yes,  thats exactly how I was feeling when I found Stampin Up!


As many of my followers know I have been crafting for many years now, I have played with various papers, dies, pens, and techniques.  I have watched trends come and go, and experimented along with the rest of you when new products arrived on the scene.


A little while ago I discovered Stampin Up!.  I bought some papers from a demonstrator, and loved working with them.  They folded, cut, stamped and moulded beautifully.  Unfortunately the lady did not put her details in the pack so I couldn't purchase any more from her.

So, saddened by this and desperate to find some more I decided to join Stampin Up as a hobby Demonstrator.

Whats this I hear you ask?  Its a way of getting discounted products, with amazing support from a large organisation, whilst at the same time being able to do as little or as much as I feel I can.   They don't hassle me to do more and more, but make me feel really part of something special that has given me a new lease of life.

Ten years ago I irrevocably injured my spine in an accident.  Crafting has given me a lot of pleasure and has given me a way to cope with the really rubbish times.  Stampin UP! has played a huge part in that recently.  Since joining I have made lots of lovely new friends and have discovered lots of support and encouragement.  Its a brilliant way to bring sunshine into gloomy days.



I would love to be able to share that feeling with you.  So if you are in the UK or Europe and would like to join my Team - The Crafting Birds I would love to hear from you.  I would love to be able to welcome you to my team and send you lots of lovely cards to celebrate your achievements with you.



I can be contacted in lots of ways - either by clicking on the contact me buttons in the side bar.

Or by emailing me -  craftybirdlisa@gmail.com

or by phone on 07823 883769

or on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crunchie-Crafts/382935088495465


I hope this has inspired you and if you would like to know more I would love to hear from you.  We are a no pressure team, but are all about having fun and building friendships.

Hugs as always.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x