Friday, May 23, 2014

Upcycled Milk Crate using Stampin Up Papers

Hi everyone.

How are you all?  I hope you are well.

Don't you just love unusual ways to display your cut flowers?  I know I do so when I saw this in my local Florist EDEN I jumped at the chance to decorate it.



I love the three cute bottles and knew that I stall wanted tone able to take them out.  So I created ribbon strips and decorated the fronts with Punched Flowers.




The frame was decorated with lovely ribbon.  


Butterflies were punched and attached


And I used the loved scallop tag topper punch to create a gift tag.

This is so cute and I am proud to say is now displayed in EDEN in Taunton. 
If you would be interested in a class learning how to make this please let me know.




PRODUCTS USED:

Blossom Punch
Pansy Punch
Petit Petals Punch
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Scallop Tag Topper Punch
Daffodil Delight Ribbon
Calypso Coral Ribbon
Epic Day This and That





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x