Sunday, April 20, 2014



At the weekend I was lucky enough to be able to demonstrate at the Rural Living Show at Taunton Racecourse.
We were very lucky because the weather was fantastic, and the public were having a great time.
So was I.  I had a great stand and spent the weekend meeting new people and old friends and demonstrating what great products Stampin Up make.
I just love this bit.  Being able to show people how easy it is to create amazing cards etc is fantastic.
Here's one of the demonstrations I did at the weekend.




I wanted to use the gorgeous Lovely as  Tree stamp set with the Hardwood Stamp set.  So I set about creating the gorgeous background with the Lovely as a Tree set.  
Next I stamped onto another piece of card the Hardwood Background Stamp.  I then used the Stamp'n'Trimmer to cut lengths, before trimming the ends into fence posts.
These were then edged with Chocolate chip ink before being built into a fence.
Here's a close up.
Finally I punched out three sets of flowers from the 
paper stack.  Finally finishing with some little jewels.
I love this card and hope you do to.
Also I am pleased to announce that Christine was the winner of the lovely Heart Shape mirror in my competition.
Congratulations Christine.
These are the products used in this card.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x