Saturday, March 08, 2014

According to the heart ...........

Our hearts tell us who is special in our lives and what better way to show that person than a special card.

I got asked to make several of these special cards for Valentines, and now that it's passed I can show you some of them.

I like to create something different for each customer and this is one of them.

 the front.

Inside





Sorry the colours are not great, but I used the lovely gorgeous Summer Starfruit and Raspberry ripple for this one, along with the lovely Crumb cake.  (Gosh these make me hungry, sounds like some fantastic dessert)

The banner punch and Banner Blast stamp set are free during the Sale-a-bration period, which ends on 31st March 2014.  I used them to create the banner which went from the front of the card and all the way throughout to the back.  The background was created using the lovely Gorgeous Grunge.  This is just such a versatile stamp.  

I of course used our wonderful Envelope Punch Board to create the matching envelope.

So if you would like a bespoke card for a loved one, or you would like to be able to create something this cute, then please contact me to find out more.

Don't forget you don't have to see me in person to order from me, simply go to the button on the side of the blog and click through to my on-line shop.  You can find all the products used to create this card and many more and also benefit from the fantastic offers we have during sale-a-bration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x