Sunday, December 08, 2013

Are you one of those who says ............ "I can't make that!"...............

or I can't do that!

If only I had a £1 for every time I heard that .......... I would be a very rich lady.

It's one of the things I love most about being able to show people how Stampin Up can make it simple.

At the Artisan Craft Market this weekend it was fantastic to be able to introduce new people to these fantastic products and techniques.

It's even better to see them walk away smiling with their creation in hand.  I just love being creative and helping other people to find their creativity too.



This is just a little photo of my crafty stall.  I met lots of lovely people and had lots of laughs, so although the weather was rubbish, there was a lovely atmosphere under cover.

Looking forward to seeing you wonderful ladies and gents at the next event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x