Thursday, October 10, 2013

Memories of you and MDS

Hi guys,

Have you seen our fantastic new product.  My Digital Studio?


This is an amazing product for everyone, whether you are a digital crafter or a crafter who like to have depth and lots of elements on your project.  

Anyway I have been having a play with this gorgeous software, and this is what I have come up with.


As you can see this page is for the special man in my life.  We have lots of great times together and I just wanted to remind him of this.


Anway I hope you like today's project.  If you do and you're seeing this on facebook please leave a like or comment.  If your on my blog, please leave a comment.

Have you used MDS yet.  Contact me and let me know ........  I would love to see them.


CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS

Join and become a demo for £25 -  You only have until 21st October to do this, don't delay join today.  Make new friends, have fun and earn some extra cash at the same time.
Interested click on the picture below and you will be taken to my Demo Site page, where you can find out more information and sign up.  I can't wait to welcome you to my team.


Hostesses, would you like to earn extra free credit to spend at your workshop.  Simply book a workshop and take £250 worth of orders and you will get £25 extra to spend for free.  Thats right free.  This is only valid until 30th October.  Hurry dates are filling up fast.


Don't forget the specials on the left hand side bar, the best of sets and the single Christmas Stamps.

Hurry these offers wont be around for ever.


1 comment:

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x