Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lets ink it up ..........

How many of you just use your ink pads to stamp with?

Do you then colour in your images?

Want to try something a little different?


Would you like to be able to create multi coloured images like this?

It's easy with Stampin Up.

How?

By using our great Stamp n Write Markers.  They are amazing.  A pen at one end and a brush tip at the other.  They come in every colour that the ink pads do, they are refillable and are amazing to colour with.


This stamp was coloured with five different colours and then stamped in one go.  Simple.

So how do you get your hands on these markers?

Well thats simple too, you can either buy them as you go, ordering from me at


or by emailing me and ordering them.


By joining the Virtual Hostess Club, you get to collect all the markers in the current colour collections over 4 months spreading the cost and also one month having the chance to earn hostess rewards.

What could be better?  




Here's the card I made for one of the New Crafting Birds - Sandra Murphy.

Sandra has joined my Team from Australia - she has relocated back to the UK.  

Hi Sandra and Welcome.

If you join my team you will also get a hand made card and an envelope of gorgeous goodies from me, within the first fortnight of joining.

I would love it if my followers also become my team mates.  We have great fun and lots of laughs.


Don't forget if you want any of the products in today's card, please don't hesitate to contact me or go to my online shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x