Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Saturday's card class


Hi guys.  Aren't these just the cutest.  At the workshop on Saturday, these little bits of happiness are what we'll be making, along with a gorgeous matching card holder and envelopes.

I've made these in the scrumptious in-colours for 2013/2015. Love these colours. They remind me of hot summer days, cool breezes and the perfect cocktail ....... The bushwhacker, mmmm baileys and chocolate!   Wouldn't you just love to receive these in the post.  I know I would.

So how do you get to make these?  Well come along to the workshop on Saturday.  It's being held at the Village Hall, Ruishton, Taunton.  10am to 3pm. There will be refreshments, but please bring a packed lunch.

The cost of the class is FREE provided you place an order through me for £20 minimum on the day.  If you don't want to order the class is £15.  Although with so many gorgeous bits of loveliness in the two current catalogues I'm sure you'll all be getting your class for free.

Please contact me on craftybirdlisa@gmail.com to let me know if you want to attend.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Have a crafty day

Lisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x