Saturday, September 14, 2013

Festive Flurry Christmas Card

Don't you love having good friends?  I do, and I am really lucky that I belong to a really great team of friends.  I haven't been well this week, and my crafting has had to take a back seat, but my fellow team-mates have been brilliantly supportive.  So not only do I get to be part of a great team, but I get to play with fantastic products from a brilliant company.  Its great being a Stampin Up Demonstrator.

Our team is having a blog hop this weekend, and I couldn't join in, as I was unwell, but I have made the following card, which was going to be my entry into it.

This is a gorgeous Christmas card, using products from the New Autumn/Winter brochure.  The papers are from the Seasons of Style Designer Series.


I made the fantastic 3 dimensional ornament using the Christmas Collectibles stamps and corresponding punch.


The ribbon is the new silver ribbon and it is topped with a frosted finishes embellishments


the centre of the card was cut out using my Big Shot and The Festive Flurry Framelits Dies.


To finish off I used the gorgeous Christmas Messages stamp set.

Don't you just love this card? 

Wouldn't you like to be able to do this?

 I hope it has inspired you.  If you want to order any of these products you can order through my on-line shop at


Here is a list of the products

Seasons of Style DSP   132340
Frosted Finishes Embellishments  132150
Silver 1/8th Ribbon  132137
Festive Flurry Framelit Dies  132193
Christmas Messages 131790(W), 131793 (C)
Christmas Collectibles Bundle (With Punch)  133282 (W)  133283 (c)

Here's hoping that you have a good day and find a little crafting time.


Hugs 

Lisa x



2 comments:

  1. Lisa sending you huge hugs and get well wishes. Love your card so festive. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison hope you are well. Thanks for your support x

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x