Tuesday, September 03, 2013

A little bit of brightness ..........

At Stampin Up they have made it easy for you to colour co-ordinate your projects.  All inks, papers, markers and accessories come in colour ranges.

I decided to try out one of my favourite quick albums in the BRIGHTS collection.  This range is stunning.  Anyway with a couple of teenagers in the house it was easy to collect the 10 toilet roll holders needed.  The Swallowtail butterfly was just jumping out at me  and I just knew it would look fantastic in these colours.

I made the covers and hinges, and decorated the toilet roll inners, before making tags and decorating them.

Here's the result:
The Front

From above

the fronts of the tag pockets










The front of the tags

The back of the tags.

So you see, even the smallest of mini albums can hold a wealth of memories.  If you fancy holding a workshop to learn how to do this drop me an email. (Address at the top of the blog).  All items used to make this can also be ordered direct from me.

Everything apart from the toilet roll holders, is a Stampin Up product.  The card and inks and ribbons are all from the Brights collection.  I made the tags using a stamping punch and die set.  All the fronts of the tags were stamped using different stamp sets in Coastal Cabanna and Tangerine Tango.

I had great fun making this litte bit of cuteness.

DON'T FORGET  to check out my blog over the next couple of days to see the wonderful Christmas goodies we have on offer.

Have a great day.

Lisa x



5 comments:

  1. ooo what a super creation .. just love the bright colours bet you were sad when you had finished it ... I always find it hard when I come to the end of a project rather like when you finish a good book lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fabulous lisa.so stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really wonderful Lisa! What a fab way to keep all your memories safe and at hand! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say...can't wait to see your Tealight Candle card! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x