Friday, August 09, 2013

Pinterest - Don't you just love it .........

Wow, I was a complete technofobe and now check me out on facebook, updating the blog regularly and now on Pinterest.  I just love it ..............

Anyway I am loving all the inspiration I am finding on Pinterest and my friends blogs and decided that I would make some lovely samples using the fantastic Stampin Up! supplies that I own.  So every week I am going to make at least one sample, CASE'ing a project I have seen.  I will let you know where I found it.  We just love to share at Stampin Up!

Anyway my first project was inspired by my great friend Traci.  Who was in turn inspired by Michelle Last.


I just loved this idea and knew that my kitchen could benefit from a shopping list board.  So I went out and found a gorgeous deep frame (with a glass front) and set to work.


I stamped whisper white cardstock with the gorgeous SWALLOWTAIL butterfly stamp .... here's the details


I stamped it in Stampin Up Classic Stamp Ink in blushing bride and pistachio pudding.
I then used the stunning Morning Post alphabet set to create the heading




Next I stamped some whisper white with the En Francais Stamp in co-ordinating colours.
I then used the Elegant Butterfly Punch and the Sizzlets Butterfly dies to cut the butterflies around the edge.  The two largest scallop circle punches were used to create the gorgeous flower in the left hand corner.  I also created a pen holder and put it behind the flowers and butterflies.  I then finished the project off with a white board marker.

I had great fun doing this project and love to use it in my kitchen. 

If I have inspired you and you wish to place an order contact me on 07823 883769 or email me at craftybirdlisa@gmail.com

Happy crafting

Lisa x 























Traci made this gorgeous White Board (here)






5 comments:

  1. It looks fab Lisa - well done X

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so stunning lisa.really beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hun. Thanks for the lovely comments. Xxx

      Delete
  3. Stunning project Lisa loving the butterflies and the flowers. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x