Friday, August 23, 2013

Elegant Butterfly Shadow Frame Card

Hi guys,

Wow what a week its been.  Lots of stuff going on with the kids.  Congrats first to my eldest who passed all her GCSE's and has got a brilliant place at college.  Love ya kid. xx


Anyway todays card is one I have CASE'd from Pinterest.  I saw it and fell in love with it.  But wanted to add my own twist to it slightly.  The original card is by Frenchie.  You can see her Fun  Frame Card by clicking this link .........  Fun Frame Card

So this is what I came up with


I  have used the gorgeous Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder  (130917) on whisper white card stock.  The frame was made using the stunning Venetian Romance (130144) Designer Papers.  The sentiment was stamped using Costal Cabanna inks., as was the Papillion Potpouri Butterflies.  To finish off I used some ruffled ribbon and pearls.

I just love the crisp colours of this card and the added dimension of the folded frame.

Thanks for inspiring me Frenchie.

Hugs

Have a crafty day.

Lisa


If you wish to purchase any of the products used to make this card, please do no hesitate to contact me to place your order.


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lisa, love the pretty butterflies and colour.
    Congrats to your daughter.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the style of this. Congratulations to your eldest on exam results. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison and Wendy. Thanks for your lovely comments. Have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lisa.beautiful design, i love the pretty butterfly :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x