Sunday, July 01, 2012

Polka Dots

Well as you already know I'm behind on all my postings at the moment........... must try harder.

Anyway over on the Anything Goes challenge blog, it's polka dots with birthday.

This is my card.  I have used the fantastic gorjuss, coloured of course with Promarkers  (who has polka dots on her brollie!!)  and then layered her over some Country Companions paper.  I have added a Tim Holtz stamped sentiment, cut with a Spellbinders Nestie, coloured with Dovecraft chalks, and some beautiful ribbons.  The edges of the card were also coloured with Dovecraft Chalks.




This the inside, again the papers are from the Country Companions range, I used this brilliant verse from the Wellington Range, as is the little girl hugging the bear.    The ribbon is from my stash again.




A very simple card to do, but one which hope you will agree is quite effective.

Hugs



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa

    Yes I spot her dots... hehe no pun intended!!

    Fabbie card... love your colouring and that gorgeous daisy paper.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, you card is beautiful. I the sweet image and the daisy papers are so pretty.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one beautiful card and one super sweet image hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x