Wednesday, July 11, 2012

mmmmmm New Jeans ............

which of course meant labels.  Every crafters dream.  These labels are always trendy and can be incorporated into some project or another.

So of course, when my son said can I wear these, I said yes, but give me the labels, complete with twine.  Yummy!!!  Anyway I knew as soon as I saw these labels what they were going to look like on the completed project and so here they are:

The front

The labels

my yummy tim holtz tattered floral

from the side

inside

As you can see I used one of the great Kanban toppers teamed with these labels.  I distress the labels with TH distress inks, to match the colours in the topper.  The papers are from Kanban and from Papermania Forever Friends black and gold collection.  All have been edged with TH distress inks.  The labels inside I cut from the same papers as the front and used embroidery thread to make the ties.  The tattered floral is made from the black and gold collection and the beautiful centre is by We are Memory Keepers.  The gorgeous wings are of course Tim.

I hope you love this one as much as I do.  I think I have a new fav at the moment. 


I am entering this into the following competitions:

Paperminutes :  Shabby-chic Vintage
Skipping Stones Design :  Photo Inspiration
Always Crafting:  For Men
Cupcake Craft Challenges:  Number Cruncher
Fashionista:  Winged things
Whoopsie Daisy: Own Embelishments