Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wings ............ where will they take you ??

Hi guys,

Wow, what a hectic week, apart from my normal blog posts for both the Cutie Pie challenge and Anything Goes challenge, there has been loads going on.

The Jubilee celebrations in the village last Monday were amazing and the local bands were brilliant.  I met some fantastic people who live in the village and had a brilliant day.  Congratulations to the committee who organised it.  It was fantastic.  

As I said I met lots of new people last week and thought I would just do this little extra post tonight to show you a card I made yesterday.  I was inspired by a close friend and made this.......

The image has been in my stash for some time now, and although I loved it never could think of exactly how to use it............  but for this card it was absolutely perfect.  I teamed it with Wellington, and sport orientated papers and some union flag ribbon and decorative rivets.

I have matted and layered this easel card and included a secret pocket with a matching tag inside.

 front

from above

 tag

 closed view

Crafty hugs for now





4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning card, love the vintage colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....love the image.....just perfect ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so stunning lisa.the image is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x