Thursday, March 22, 2012

Are you ready for Easter - Anything Goes are getting there .....

Hi everyone,

It's been glorious here in Somerset today, fab sunshine and great coffee with my girlie friends ....  and of course some fab craft time.

Anyway the girlies over at Anything Goes Challenge Blog (my fab DT teamies) are getting ready for Easter.  I have been saving these fab Forever Friends Images for just this occasion.

I have distressed my card with TH distress inks and also distressed the die cut behind the image.  The sentiment was distressed as well.  The papers are from Papermania - these were completely distress with two different TH inks.  Had a brilliant time doing this card - love getting my hands dirty with a bit of Tim!!



Hope you are all ok and have enjoyed looking.

See you all next time......