Thursday, February 02, 2012

Anything Goes Blog - New DT position

I am sooooo excited that I just had to share this all with you guys.

Earlier this month I was asked if I would make a couple of projects as a featured guest designer for this blog.  I obviously accepted and set to work.  At the same time I heard they were having a DT call, and I applied.  I was thrilled to learn tonight, that I have been accepted as a teamie and am looking forward to working with all the girlies on the blog.

I start this new position straight away and my first challenge card for them is the 7th February.... got my thinking cap on.....

Anyway I am now proudly displaying their fab badge.   Also be sure to check out the Craft Den shop which is attached to their blog.

Hugs


5 comments:

  1. That's wonderful new's Lisa, congratulations, have fun..hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So please you agreed to join us. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the DT position and well deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, well done you! Great to 'see' you now as well - noticed you've changed your avatar into a pic of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, I look forward to seeing your projects
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x