Monday, October 10, 2011

The Cutie Pie Challenge - Mid week reminder


Have you popped over to The Cutie Pie Challenge and joining in the fun yet???????

No ..........  what are you waiting for ......  well please finish reading my blog post first.  lol

This is my GDT card for this fortnight's challenge.

It's a bingo board this fortnight and I choose the following:  Glitter, Pattern Papers x 2 and Flowers

So here she is..  The lovely image is from Prarie Fairy who are sponsoring this challenge:

 well because it's christmas and she has mistletoe.....

And heres a close up of the image

I used promarkers to colour my image, ranger stickles glitter glue to do the glittering.  The papers are from Papermania  and the coloured card is coredinations.

The sentiment "Just Because" was cut on the cricut.  The Poinsettia was cut on my trusty Bug using a Marionne Designs  die.

If you were a man ...........  would you kiss her ............. just because ..........  ????????

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and to leave all your comments.  They are always much appreciated.

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

My Partner in Crafting Crime - No 33 photo inspiration
Christmas Card Challenge - week 45 photo inspiration
Sentimental Sundays - challenge 76
The secret crafter - challenge 155 - as long as it sparkles
Bah-humbug - challenge 40 glitz and glitter