Monday, October 10, 2011

The Cutie Pie Challenge - Mid week reminder


Have you popped over to The Cutie Pie Challenge and joining in the fun yet???????

No ..........  what are you waiting for ......  well please finish reading my blog post first.  lol

This is my GDT card for this fortnight's challenge.

It's a bingo board this fortnight and I choose the following:  Glitter, Pattern Papers x 2 and Flowers

So here she is..  The lovely image is from Prarie Fairy who are sponsoring this challenge:

 well because it's christmas and she has mistletoe.....

And heres a close up of the image

I used promarkers to colour my image, ranger stickles glitter glue to do the glittering.  The papers are from Papermania  and the coloured card is coredinations.

The sentiment "Just Because" was cut on the cricut.  The Poinsettia was cut on my trusty Bug using a Marionne Designs  die.

If you were a man ...........  would you kiss her ............. just because ..........  ????????

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and to leave all your comments.  They are always much appreciated.

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

My Partner in Crafting Crime - No 33 photo inspiration
Christmas Card Challenge - week 45 photo inspiration
Sentimental Sundays - challenge 76
The secret crafter - challenge 155 - as long as it sparkles
Bah-humbug - challenge 40 glitz and glitter

15 comments:

  1. she's super cute and I love the ribbon threading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie! Thank you so much for making me a midway for Cutie Pies challenge 2. She was worth the wait! Hugs Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a great fun card.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Humbug Hall.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant fun card lisa.i love your papers and design and the image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! That image is darling! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, such a fun image. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sparkly creation and love the color choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
    hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some new candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, so cute love her, is she a digi or stamp. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super fun card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww what a fun card Lisa! Love the image, especially her red glitter trims!! Gorgeous papers and love the ribbon detail and the flower! it's stunning!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorabel! Love the color theme you used. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lisa,
    This is fab. I love this image. Your colouring looks perfect with those fab papers. Sorry I didn't get to the post office today as my son has a friend over for tea, but I'll get your LOTV image sent tomorrow. Hope that's OK. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! I LOVE the image! Thanks for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime!

    ~Ashley
    My Partner in Crafting Crime DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super fun card!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, love the DP & image thanks for sharing with us at MPCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x