Flowers were made with Cuttlebug cutter, silver flower shells, mother of pearl sequins and some sticky pearls.
Tilda was coloured with Promarkers : Putty, Ivory, Pale Pink, Baby Pink, Cinnamon, Marron, Dusky Rose, Rose Pink, Cool Grey 3, Henna, Canary, Cool Grey 4, Cocoa.
The glitter to her eyepatch, hat and skull was added using Stickies glues. The sentiment is from the Tulip range.
I am entering this card into the following challenges.
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Challenge 15 Easel Cards
- The Corrosive Challenge - No 130 Girlie
- Fashionable Stamping Challenges - Challenge No 2 Handmade Flowers
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers Challenge
- Scrappyfrogschallenge. Time for some Bling