Thursday, August 11, 2011

Penny Black Baby Card - for George

Easel card made for a friend who has just had a new baby boy - called George.



I used my x-cut nesting dies to matt and layer the image.  The Pennyblack image is coloured with Promarkers and I used Stickers glitter glue to highlight the butterfly and the centres of the flowers.  The bow and buttons are from Papermania.  The pram stamp is embossed with my Cuttlebug. The blue dotty paper is from the Forever Friends Retro Collection.   I stamped the frame and used Tatty Ted Peel Off letters to write George.  



11 comments:

  1. So cute...great shape! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hun and loving the new blog!!!! Sandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Lisa and welcome to blogland ..lovely cards to start you off.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, Welcome to the world of Blogging!! Gorgeous cards x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow super little card well done ... welcome to blog land ... now you will never get any cards made ... have become a follower ... happy crafting love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant card, a great start to your blog. Maybe one day I will start one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Lisa, welcome to blogland, great start to your cards on here, your blog looks great already, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card lisa.your papers and colours are gorgeous and i love the adorable image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa..Welcome to blogland,gorgeous cards,fab start to your blog..I have become a follower.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous..I've never managed to make one of these. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x