Tuesday, August 16, 2011

GORJUSS IN LIME AND ORANGE

Evening everyone,

I have been having a mooch around some of the other blogs today and have found two challenges I fancy entering.  So I have made this card which I am going to enter into them.

It has a slightly retro feel to it.  


I have coloured the Gorjuss image with promarkers - Cool Grey 3, Sandstone, Canary, Satin, Bright Orange, Lime, Honeycombe, Henna, Ivory, Black and Baby Pink.  I cut the circles using my Nesties and the ribbon is from Stamping Up.  The papers were a birthday present.

The challenges I am entering this into are:
  1. ribbongirls.blogspot. ribbon-challenge.html
  2. totallygorjuss. challenge-93-round-and-round.

13 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Lisa, lovely zesty colours. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the colours you have used. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa,great colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card lisa.i love this gg girl and your zingy colours are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, really funky, love the image x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card love the colours and congrats on selling your cards.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgous card,love the colours. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, I love the colours.

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. unusual colour combo. pretty card.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colour of this one
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x